Tuesday 25 June 2013

I'm off on my f***ng holidays.

On Wednesday 3rd of July I shall be flying to Barcelona for the annual Psychobilly Meeting in Pineda Del Mar. This is my first visit to this festival and I can't really explain why I have never been before. It seems like I and my friends have always prioritized the other festivals going on in Europe. Maybe it is because we've literally run out of holiday vacation days by July, everything being allocated by July.

Pineda Del Mar
I'm really, really looking forward to this. The line-up is a great mix of old-school and bands with newer twists on the psychobilly sound. A bonus was the addition of Banane Metallik quite late in the planning of the festival. They are a real favourite ever since I saw them in Speyer at the Satanic Stomp in 2010.
I'm hoping to have the time to write a diary of the event here with pictures. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to be leaving Teabag in charge of the Garden of Delights. I'm sure it's going to be fine. At least that's what I keep telling myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment